Monday, October 02, 2006

Small farms and RV's.

There was an article in the KC Star this weekend about small farms. How 80% of americas farms are these small farms. People from the city or big towns that move out to the country for some peace and quiet. I can relate. I love lots of things about the city, convience, activities, but I would also like a little square of my own for growing food and things like that. The article said that small farms can make $10,000 per acre growing organic food and specialty items like one man makes Goats milk cheese on his farm for gourmet stores and restaurants. AAH. I could go on and on about this subject.

We watched the little known movie RV this weekend. Starring Robin Williams. Man, it was pretty funny. Very "National Lampoon".We dream of hubby working from home, having an RV and traveling around to see the country. Go somewhere warm in the winter, Colorado in the summer, East in the fall to see the New England states trees turn colors and all that jazz. It would be pretty cool. Old folks got the right Idea. I hope I don't have to wait till I am old to do it.

No comments: