Monday, June 22, 2009

SLINGS!

So since I am not busying packing, I am gonna make slings. *yeah right*

But really i am not complaining just really really busy. I got an order for 9 slings for my friends store HappyBottomus. Then I sold a new sling today to a friend, another friend bought an older discounted sling from me as well, but she wants a new one made also. For those with a calculator that is 12 slings. Oh wait, and a girl that I am emailing who wants one. I am just not sure which one she wants yet. So 13 slings to go out the door in the next couple weeks. I have 3 done. 2 almost done. So if I am not packing, I need to be sewing.

If you haven't had the pleasure of checking out my slings, you can go to the website.

www.bambinoslings.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And, for those of us with a calculator, that's almost $400.00!!! GO SLINGS......this girl has new appliances to buy!!!

Happy sewing!!
Mom