Well we are still waiting to hear back on our house offer. The agent said they really want to sell it, so I figure they will take it or counter offer. We should know later today what they say. If we can make an offer go through we won't be closing/moving in until the end of July. So we have a month with no home.
Our plan is to stay at a corporate hotel with a kitchen and/or with friends. Probably a combination of both. We thought of trying to find a rental house for a month but then we would need our beds and such. Unpacking for that is not really an option. DH has to go to St. Louis for work occasionally, so he is going to try to get it to happen in July. Then we would have a week of hotel for free in St. Louis. Nice.
I have been wanting to do a month of blogs so I think this is the perfect opportunity. The homeless month of daily blogs. :)
We are very fortunate that we have a few friends that have offered to let us crash for a few days/weeks. Also some that have offered to help with our dogs if needed.
If anyone has any creative solutions to our temporary homeless problem please post it in the comment section!