Saturday, January 20, 2007

Skating Rink

Today Gioia and I went skating for a friends 4th birthday party. It was really fun. It was Gioia's first time rollerskating and she did really well. When I finally got her to try not holding the wall she started getting the hang of it. By the time we were finished she didn't want me to hold her hand. She said "You go skate fast." :) We also found out that on the 1st Thursdays of the month they have Homeschool Days from 1-3pm. We are so there! A couple of our other homeschool friends said they will plan to come too. It will be great. Dominic stayed home with Daddy. He is too little to skate and I didn't want to chase him around the rink.

It is snowing here today. I think we have about 1-2 inches. It is the beautiful kind of snow that is fluffy and almost no wind. It just looked like a giant salt shaker sprinkling on us.

No comments: