Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Exceeding grade expectations...

Friday is my husbands birthday. The big 33. :) He actually made me a list this year, so I have a few items to choose from for gifts. I think he will like what he is getting. Today is Dance class and grocery shopping day. The Motivated Moms list is working really well. I really like it. I am feeling happier since my house looks nicer. Yesterday was vacuum the bedrooms, which also means picking up all the things on the floor and straightening up. So now the bedrooms look nice! still enjoying my new vacuum.

Dominic ate 2 small eggs and a small banana for breakfast! Wow! His new word of the day is neck. He will say it and tickle your neck.He is also getting good at signing more things. Gioia is on a peter pan kick. She has some stuffed animals that are her Lost Boys and she takes them with her and calles them her Boys. Also I would like to brag that she can do everything on the Preschool list from World Book grade expectations. We are working on the K list now. You know they had "cross the street safely" on the PRE-K list? I don't think so bob! I mean, she knows to hold hands and not cross without mom and dad, but this read like doing it independantly. I don't think 8 year olds should do it alone, forget 3-5 year olds.

No comments: