Friday, May 15, 2009

Weekend at Grandmas.

Well we are heading out this afternoon for a weekend at my moms house. The kids are excited. Even better we get to sleep at my Grandma's house. The kids haven't ever had a sleepover there, so they are excited. My sister is having her wedding reception this weekend at Moms. She and her husband went to Las Vegas at the end of April and got married. Both sets of parents were able to be there as well. They are having a fire pit, food buffet and a live band playing. It will be lots of fun.
My siblings and I got my mom an outdoor swing with a canopy top on it. So my brother and husband get to put it together tomorrow. Hubby is also bringing his fishing gear. I should have lots of good pictures to share Sunday when we get back.

The house selling. It is still going slow. TONS of showings, now we just need that elusive offer.

No comments: