Thursday, May 07, 2009

3 good, 3 bad things.

Well things are really going pretty well around here. So even if I feel like complaining I think I really shouldn't. So I am going to do the 3 bad, 3 good thing, to make it all fair.

Good:
1. My dad got a clean bill of health today after a little scare. Yeah!

2. My husband has a good job.

3. I have 3 beautiful babies that I get to stay home with every day!

Bad:

1. My glasses broke today.

2. Me, my son and my husband who is out of town with aforementioned job, all have horrible sore (possibly strep) throat. We are fighting it and winning with homeopathics, but it still sucks especially when i have single parent duties for 3 days.

3. I went to a lot of trouble to get the grill out, move cars out of the garage, just to make some hamburgers only to find out I was out of gas. Bah humbug.

See I told you the good would make the bad look like piddle. Oh well, but sore throat, broken glasses and no grilled burgers all in one day is not fun. :) But if thats all that happened today i guess I am doing pretty good.

Oh and I got all three kids to bed and asleep before 9pm and my husband isn't even here to share it with me. You know what I mean.... *wink, wink* *nudge, nudge*. LOL!

No comments: