Monday, October 20, 2008

Things to do list:

I have to start cooking again. I am tired of scrounging around the kitchen at the last minute to find some food for dinner. I am getting my recipes out and starting a grocery list for some yummy goodies.

On my dinner list for this week: Cheesey Hamburger soup, Homemade Pizza, Pasta with Pepper Sauce, and Stirfry with meat and veggies. Tonight we are grilling steaks.

On my list of things to do: Finish the binding on my baby quilt. Finish Quilting my Futures so bright quilt. Baste and start on my Star Quilt. Finish my fabric storage cubes. Order the calendars for Christmas gifts. Keep looking for good deals on Christmas Cards.

I am concentrating on sewing and finishing up my things for Christmas gifts. This year I am ordering my calendars for the grandparents. I scrapbooked them calendars last year. It took lots of time that I don't have this year. Actually the cost will be pretty close to the same.

No comments: