Monday, October 13, 2008

Family Reunion.


Well my cousin Les emailed everyone a few weeks ago and said he was coming home for a visit. He is in the Air Force and has been stationed in Guam (tropical island) for the last 3 years. I volunteered to host a party here at my house on Sunday. This is my fathers side of the family (VanBelkums) and they very rarely get together. Have you heard the joke about families that only get together for weddings and funerals? Well this is us. I don't like that, especially since 90% of them live in the KC area. It is dumb that we don't get together more often.

So we had the party yesterday and it was a big success. We had a great turn out and it was really fun. They all enjoyed seeing the new baby too. The big kids entertained everyone with their antics. One of the old ladies kept telling Dominic she was gonna take him home with her. Ha ha! I put pictures of everyone up on my flickr account. I did not take these pictures FYI. My dad did. He got a new digital camera of which I am JEALOUS! It is nice. I am getting one soon.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24599218@N06/

No comments: