Sunday, November 12, 2006

Week in review.

Well another week has past quickly. Thursday we went Letterboxing with our Homeschool group. It was 75 degrees out! It was a gorgeous day and the kids really had a good time. We found 3 boxes and could have found more if we had more time. I am glad we spent the day outside, since now it is in the 30-40's again. BRR!!

OK all I found our dream RV. Just in case you all think I am all talk, we are planning to do this next year hopefully. Sooner if I had the money, but alas it always come back to having money. Anyway, here is a look at what we are going to do. We will be doing it ourselves with a slightly different floorplan all our own, but this gives you the general idea. http://www.motorcabin.com/photos.html It is an 40ft charter bus converted into this. Standard witdth is 102" wide, (81/2 feet). I love it and can't wait to do it. We will be recycling, reusing and refurnishing a large majority of it.

What else is going on? Not much. We watched the movie Click with Adam Sandler. FUNNY and heartwarming, good flick. We were supposed to have a potluck with friends Sat. night but it got cancelled, due to sick kids. Bummer. My family is all in deer hunter mode. My dad and little brother both killed Does yesterday. Nobody else has gotten anything yet. I am sure the men are holding out for big bucks. :)

No comments: