Thursday, November 30, 2006

Let it snow! Let it snow!

4 inches and counting. We are expected to get as much as 1 foot of snow! Whew. Yesterday we had sleet and ice. Today the snow. It makes the roads really bad for driving. Massimo worked from home and I am glad. Gioia and Massimo went out sledding for about 10 minutes and decided it was too cold. The temperature is 12 degrees (feels like zero). BRRR!!! The craziest part is that on Tuesday it was 63 F. Kansas and Missouri have weird weather.

I am ready for Christmas! I love the holidays. I am ready for friends to come to dinner, presents to be opened, my friends Chocolate Oblivion pie I ordered (thanks Kenna!), drinks with my dad and stepmom and to take Gioia shopping for her daddy! I feel like we got the kids some really nice/good gifts this year that will get lots of use and last a long time.

No comments: