Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Hot chocolate and Baileys Irish Creme.

So tonight after dinner I made us some Italian hot cocoa. Which is made with cocoa, whipping cream, milk and sugar. It is made thick like pudding and you can drink it or eat it with a spoon. It is sooo good. Well for MINE i added about half a shot of Baileys Irish Creme to it. MMMm...it was heaven.

I have the christmas cards done. I will probably mail them about the 1oth or so. I also think I have all my shopping done except for DH and I for each other. I am kind of excited because we actually made lists for each other and get to shop, not just already know what we are getting.

I got my hair cut and highlighted last night. I was very brave, took a risk and went to Fantastic Sams here in town. It turned out perfect. I am really pleased. I feel so much better about my appearance and self now. It is so nice. Who knew that feeling good about yourself cost 65 dollars including tip? LOL!

No comments: