Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SSDD

Same Stuff, Different Day.

I haven't posted much because there hasn't been too many exciting things to say. We are trucking along. Gioia is reading well. Dominic is being 3 and Luca is not sleeping as well as he once was. I am trying to determine the cause of the change. My top 3 ideas are Teeth, the rash on his tummy, and him being more hungry/not nursing as much before bed.

I took some cool pictures of my friend at the park the other day. She is pregnant and wanted a couple pictures. They are on my Flickr page.

A follow up to my last post is that we should have new insurance soon. Luca has a 30 day wait. So in Feb. he will finally be covered. What a royal pain in the ass this has been. People against a national health care system need to feel the stress of not being able to get your newborn baby covered until he is almost 6 months old.

No comments: