Saturday, August 02, 2008

August already

Wow its August already. I can't believe it. In 3 weeks our family from Italy will be here. I am excited for that. The public school kids start school in two weeks. Weird. It feels like summer just started. It is hotter than heck outside. There is a heat warning, it is in the 90's but feels like 105. The humidity is smothering as well.

Tonight is Bunco here at my house. I am looking forward to that. 12 ladies, playing dice game, eating fun snacks and chatting. FUN! My friend had her birthday yesterday and she bought herself a motorcycle. I hope it cools off a bit so she can ride it a lot.

Not much else to say. I am supposed to be receiving my CD with photos on it this week. I have been looking forward to that for a while as well. SO I will post some awesome pictures of us on here soon. If there are a lot of them, I might just make a slide show for everyone to look at.

No comments: