Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Nesting.

Well my nesting has begun. Some of it is a sense of urgency because I have too many sewing projects started and not enough of them finished. I have two quilts that I have started quilting but not finished. I have a quilt top in progress that HAS to get done because it is for Christmas. If some of the other quilts turn out good they may be Christmas gifts as well. Then I have all my slings. I have my own business, so I need to have the slings sewn and ready to go.

I also want to have several freezer meals made up for when the baby comes. I know my AP group will bring a few meals. It is that first month or even second month when the exhaustion of night nursing a new baby kicks in. You always get TONS of help the first few weeks then it almost seems like everyone disappears.

SO I have on my list: Pepper Sauce (for pasta) DONE. Crockpot Jambalaya, Chicken Corn and Black Bean soup. These I have all the ingredients for and will be making in the next few days.

Today we also cooked: Blueberry Lemon Yogurt Loaf and Homemade Bread. MMM!! Oh and last night I made a lasagna (for tonights dinner).

No comments: