Thursday, July 10, 2008

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday to me! Today I am 32! Wow how did I get so old? :) We have went out to eat two times this week, Tuesday and Wednesday. My kids made me birthday cards. My husband got me chocolate and a foot massager machine. My sister watched the kids last night so DH and I could go to a movie. We saw Hancock. It was pretty good. It had a couple funny parts as well. I got cards from my mom and grandma with some birthday cash. That is always good. I also just thought about something funny. This is the 3rd birthday that I have celebrated pregnant. All my kids are summer babies. That is pretty neat.

Everyone have a good day.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday cousin!!

Unknown said...

Congratulation to celebrated 32 birthday.After diner you can take foot spa bath massage/ disable walking.