Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Getting things ready.

The carpet cleaners are coming today to clean our gross living room carpet. I try to keep all the food in the kitchen but the kids are bad about taking things in the living room. Juice and food. Then there is the blood spot that I cleaned but didn't get it all out from Dominic's head. We sorted toys out and are giving away a sack of toys and a sack of stuffed animals.

I made a grocery list for all the food I need for our Italian guests. I have a bunch of shopping to do. We have already made the brisket, taco meat and I am going to make up some desserts when they get here. I will probably make some of my specialties like Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcakes (with choc. chips). Also DH has ORDERED me to make homemade ice cream. I think it will be really fun and I look forward to everyone being at our house. I am gonna make DH cram Italian with me this week and start speaking it to each other at night and the kids. I think the kids will pick up so much more this time since they are home and more comfortable to listen and learn.

Pictures! I have lots of new pictures but instead of taking forever to load them on here they are on my Flickr Account. So Click here to see them. http://www.flickr.com/photos/24599218@N06/

And if you want to see the website of the lady who took the new pictures of us click here.
http://www.blessedlifephotography.com/
Click on the picture to see a slide show. We are in the slide show.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

I LOVE all of the pictures! Have fun having family in!