Monday, September 17, 2007

I am good.

I have worked on 3 projects this weekend. Two of them are gifts for people that read this blog, so I can't post pictures yet. The third was Gioia's witch skirt for Halloween. It was easy and looks real cute. I am getting pretty good at this sewing thing.

We went to a Bridal shower on Saturday. It was fun. Gioia had other girls to play with and the Bride got lots of nice gifts. Sunday was just a lazy day. DH mowed the yard and ran the weedeater. My parents stopped by and took us out for dinner. Then they headed off to Arkansas for a little vacation and antique shopping. They brought Dominic his birthday gift (clothes) and Gioia some books.

I have tongue ulcers. :( At least that is what I think it is. Hurts like hell. It is usually better every morning and worse at night after I have talked and eaten all day. I am trying not to talk much today and eat soft stuff that doesn't require much chewing. I am also gonna make a Devil's Smoothie today because my lymph nodes were swollen last night. AGH!

DH and I are going on a date afternoon next weekend to Worlds of Fun. I am soo excited. I haven't been to an amusement park in over 4 years. I have either be pregnant in the summer or had a nursing baby I couldn't leave. FOR 4 YEARS!!! So this year, we are going. :)

No comments: