Monday, September 17, 2007

Hold you!

I thought of something else I wanted to blog about. Part of the reason I started a blog was to record funny things the kids say and do. Well Dominic is talking up a storm and says the funniest things. One is that when he wants someone to hold him he says, "Hold you! I need hold you." He is such a snuggly guy. He likes to "snuggle nursie", which means stick his hand down my shirt. Its a transition from nursing all day. We just snuggle instead sometimes.

Gioia: The other day we were in the car and she says to me. "Give me that horse or you will be in big trouble!" Um... the horse was in the back seat and I was driving. I told her I would reach it for her but she needed to say it nicely to me. The next day she told me "If I didn't do X, she was going to bite me!" I said, NO. We don't bite people and you need to ask me nicely. I guess the lesson here is I need to ask HER nicely for things. That whole modeling good behavior right? I have NEVER said I would bite her. LOL!!

No comments: