Friday, September 21, 2007

Haven't been in the blogging spirit.

Not sure why. Just feels like I blog boring stuff sometimes. :) This week we are pet-sitting for a friend. They took their family on a Make a Wish trip for their daughter. In return, they are going to pet-sit for us when we go to Italy. YEAh! Works for both families.

Thursday we had our first session of the Preschool Coop. We named it The Learning Garden. The kids had a great time. Gioia said, "I like this kind of school." We had several centers with things going on they could do. I was in charge of reading. I picked books about Farmers or farm themed stuff. The kids really enjoyed them. Then I also brought coloring pages with farm animals on it. A few kids colored but most were too busy to sit down and do that.

Tonight we were going to try to go camping but DH stayed home from work cause he had an upset stomach. So I don't know if we are going to try to go or not.

We have plans to go to Worlds of Fun on Sunday just hubby and I. It will be really fun. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Kararific said...

Colby, the kids and I are going to Worlds of Fun on the 30th :) then Colby and I are going to RenFest the following Sunday. Yay!