Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Potty learning

I just have to share my excitement. This has been all his idea really. I decided last week to sit him on the potty in the morning with his cereal to see if I could catch his regular morning poop. Well I got pee instead. I was excited. For about 3 mornings in a row he peed first thing after waking.

Well for the last 2 days he has been naked and using the potty. Of course we are having accidents and I will be pleasantly surprised if we don't have them for quite a while yet. He will be 2 on the 30th.

I am so surprised he is doing it this early. But very excited. We haven't had any poops yet, but he will sit down and pee when asked to. So that is really awesome that he has the control to do that.

Right now he has on "big boy blues clues pants". :)

No comments: