Monday, June 11, 2007

Vacation Bible School

This week Gioia is going to Vacation Bible School at our church. It is from 9-11:30 every day. It was really weird, but nice to have that time with just Dominic and I. We made a meatloaf, homemade mac and cheese, and cookies! Gioia had a great time at bible school. They sang songs, colored pictures and all that stuff.

I am working on steam cleaning the carpets. Got one living room and under the kitchen table done this weekend. Also got my wallpaper in the mail today. Yippee! So DH and I have to hang it this weekend. I have already painted 3 walls in the bathroom, the wallpaper will go on the 4th wall. I can't wait to have it finished.

We are also signing up to take Italian Classes for 7 weeks. It will be on Sundays and I am really looking forward to it. I hope this is the big busy DH and I need to get to speaking it more fluently and using it at home. We worked tonight on brushing up on our verbs and basic words and phrases. The classes start the 24th. SO I am hoping in the next two weeks we can work each night on brushing up and speaking with each other so we can fall right into the class.

No comments: