Thursday, June 14, 2007

Farmers Market

I love Farmers Market. Dominic and I went yesterday while Gioia was at Bible School. It was great! We got broccoli, lettuce, tomatoes, corn on the cob, watermelon, peaches, blueberries and zucchini. DELICIOUS! We went to the one in Overland Park. There is one in Olathe too that I need to try and one right next door to DH's work.

I have a few tiny tomatoes on my plants and some zucchini coming on. I am excited. I can't wait to make fresh salsa. We had BLT's last night and they were great.

We got the screen replaced in the patio door. Ran a bunch of errands this week. So today we are just hanging out. We tried to go get free ice cream last night but the line was 30 minutes or more wait, so we skipped it. It isn't worth saving $5.00 for that kind of wait, especially with kids.

THE BUMMER: FLEAS! I have fleas in my basement living room. YUCK! ICCKY! I itch just thinking about it. So I called my friends husband and he is coming either tonight or in the morning to spray the house and yard. Man it sucks to have something like that in the house.

No comments: