Sunday, July 22, 2007

You know you are old when....

1. Your rockin' 31st birthday party is over and everyone is in bed by 11:30pm.

2. You try to wake your spouse up for a little fun at 11:30pm and he is too tired, and doesn't even remember being awoken the next morning.

Well, at least we had a successful party. No cops called, no neighbors pissed off, no one barfed. Adult parties are definitely much more tame than the parties of college days. And you know what? I am totally fine with that! LOL! It was fun and we even got a funny quote from the night.
" Smell my wet spot." Just so you all don't think it was "THAT" kind of party, I will say that statement involved margaritas. Good food, good friends, I guess that is all you need.

Today, we went to church, then out to the Arboretum. I got some really nice pictures of the kids. I will have to post a couple. We had a nice walk. Later this afternoon we took a family bike ride and Dominic fell asleep in his bike seat. It is really fun. I can't wait till the kids get bigger and we can go on longer bike rides.

No comments: