Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Pee, pee everywhere.

My daughter is driving me crazy. She has been potty trained for over a year now. She has had the random accident rarely, but the last few days it is just out of hand. Yesterday she had 3 episodes of peeing her pants on the floor, in the bed, just where ever she is. It isn't even that she is hurrying to the bathroom. She is simply not going there and then not telling us until we notice she is wet. So today I went and got her stuff to fight a UTI. I am not sure she has one, but i figure better safe than sorry (or insane). I am hoping if it is a behavioral issue, that our treating it like a issue that we can fix and "get the bug out", will clear up the behavior. We have been doing pretty good since this mornings accident, until just a few minutes ago. She peed her pants while playing legos. So i made her change clothes, drink another glass of cranberry juice and I will have her pee in the potty in about 30 minutes or so.

Today we went to the swimming pool. I finally figured out a way to keep Dominic occupied. We took a Dora doll and a baby doll with us. He had a great time swimming with his babies. He was having them jump off the side to him and he was playing with them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG mum I would LOVE to have her pee soaked knickers also let her pee in my mouth then lick herc-n- clean