Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Food Processor!

Oh Joy! Oh Rapture! I got my new food processor yesterday and so of course, I had to try it out. OH MY GOSH! People, I seriously love it.

So you know how you have something and it works fine, but you don't love it. Then you upgrade at some point and realize there is a huge difference? Yeah that. My old FP sounded like it was chopping bones every time I used it. Very loud. Also it only chopped things good, not excellent like my new one.

So this morning I chopped carrots, celery, onion and I am making some veggie broth stock. I am gonna freeze it to have on hand. I hate onions but realize they do give good flavor. This machine pulverized them. Nice. I can't WAIT to have a garden full of tomatoes so I can chop them and can them, make salsa and all that stuff.

Here is what I got: Cuisinart 11 cup FP.
Edited to Add:

Mom I am SOOO getting you one of these for you birthday, mothers day...something. You need one very badly. Although i think you should save your old one and put on a shelf somewhere. That thing has some memories. HA HA!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good idea to me! I could probably sell mine as an "antique"!! It is over 30 years old, I'm sure even Sears don't make them like that anymore!! LOL

This new one looks extremely cool!

Love, Mom