Friday, December 11, 2009

Pretty hair.

My friend found this awesome website with girls long hairstyles. Princess hair she calls it. We have tried several this week and we are hooked. I am planning today to stop and get some ribbons and more pretty things. I see Stocking stuffer ideas coming too.

Even for an amatuer like me I think these turned out well. She looks so grown up.

The one in black is a barbie headband style do. A french braid across the top with the hair slicked down like a "headband" in front. Link to instructions: http://www.princesshairstyles.com/2009/04/barbie-doll-princess-hairstyle.html





This second one is a twisty braid style. It would look better with a bow at the end and those little clear hairties instead of the bulky ones we used.
Link: TWISTY BRAIDS

No comments: