Monday, June 09, 2008

Ying and Yang

One thing makes me smile and one thing makes me sick.

First the smile. 26 week pregnant baby belly! This little one is good an active. However when Gioia puts her hand on my belly, baby always stops moving.


THANK GOD DH has his electric car to drive to work. Our gas bill would be out the roof if not for that. We have limited our driving a lot as well. In the summer we always have this GO-GO mentality because it is nice out and we can go. This summer however we have bought a pool pass and are staying in town most days. A trip to my moms house cost us $75 in gas this weekend. Its just too much.

So here it is in pictures:

2 comments:

Shawn said...

You have an adorable belly!!!!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes mum i want my hand in your knix i would make your clit soooooooooo hard and yourpussy dripping wet, to late for vaginal but you are going to love it in the ass