Monday, May 26, 2008

This is your kid on caffeine.

This morning DH was in the bathroom and I was watching the kids. Gioia went to the upstairs bathroom and needed some help. I went up to help and while I was gone Dominic drank the rest of Massimos cup of coffee. The rest of the day was insane. He was hyper until about 2pm. Talking none stop, running. We went to the Mall play area and he was running, sweating. DH and I both felt bad. He was like a crackhead. Poor baby. It finally wore off and he is good as new. New rule in our house: Coffee cups stay up on the kitchen counter where the kids can't get them. We have other rules in our house that I never thought i would need. Like: You have to wear underwear. or Daddy wants to be alone when he poops, please don't bang on the door.

Here is a funny video clip that illustrates our morning with Dominic the coffee guy.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

I never thought of that Jaime! Bethany is always talking about coffee I had better keep an eye on mine!