Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day! I hope everyone has a good one. I don't have much to say. We are on the countdown to listing our house for sale and also for our vacation to Italy. It is going to be great fun!

It is finally sunny again today and the kids are outside playing. Says it is 47 and feels like 39. But the wind isn't blowing much and the kids think it feels pretty good out there. I just looked at Weather.com and the weather in Rome is upper 50's getting into the 60's for the weekend and SUNNY! WOOO HOO! I hope it stays that way (or warmer) in two weeks when we are there! I am so excited ya'll! I am taking lots of pictures. I am taking both my digital and film cameras. Probably my video camera also.

I am working on completing another quilt top. This one is from my Quilt a long. It should be about twin bed size. So I shouldn't have a problem quilting that one. I need to quilt the Futures So Bright quilt I made. I think it is about full to queen size. So i need to measure it and get the backing materials for it.

No comments: