Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oat pancakes.

Well we found out what was up with Luca's rash. He is allergic to Dairy, Wheat and almonds. So I can't eat those things since he is breastfeeding. Its a good thing we are breastfeeding since formula is made from cows milk. He is only moderate on the wheat and almonds, so i can have wheat about once a week unless I start to notice it bothering him. So I think i will start posting some of my alternative meals that I make. Here is the first.

Oat Waffles with Strawberry Jam and Agave
1 cup oat flour
1 egg
2 tsp baking powder
1 cup soy milk (or other milk alternative)

Mix and let stand for about 5 min. Mix again and cook like standard pancake mix.
We topped it with Strawberry jam and agave nectar.



On another note. Here is a silly picture of Dominic. Yes, his sister helped him get into this outfit.

No comments: