Thursday, February 26, 2009

Baby milestones.

Luca has hit a lot of milestones lately. I posted a while back about him rolling over. Well he can go both ways now, tummy to back, back to tummy. He hasn't realized he can use this method to get to things, which is fine. :) Now he is sitting up by himself. ALSO he has two teeth. He got the first on on Valentines day. The second the next week.

I also took him to the doctor today because he has had an ezcema type rash on his body. It has been there for about a month now. He took one look and said, Yep its something you are eating. Swell. :( So now I get to not eat a bunch of stuff and figure out what it is. So basically I can eat meat and most veggies for two weeks. Not tomatoes, wheat, dairy, eggs, nuts, etc.. I guess it could be worse. Hopefully we will figure it out quickly.

He has also not be sleeping the best, so I hope with the offending allergen gone it will get better.

No comments: