Sunday, November 30, 2008

Life doesn't get much better than this.

I am feeling really blessed today.

This weekend we went to the Inlaws for Thanksgiving. We stayed with my Mother in law and she cooked up a feast, complete with my pumpkin cheesecake for dessert. The family got to cuddle the baby. Gioia got to have a sleepover with her cousins. She is getting so big. Then we went to my brother in laws for our nephews baptism. Later on Saturday we had Luca's baptism. My mom, grandma, sister and friends came. It was very special. My friend Jackie and her husband Dave were the godparents. Later we went out for dinner at Johnny Cascones. Today the kids are playing in the first snow of the year. They are having a blast!

So I saw all of our family and some good friends this weekend. It is really awesome. I have such a great family and beautiful kids. :)

No comments: