Wednesday, November 19, 2008

10 year college anniversary.

Wow. When did I get old? I mean I don't feel old, but I must be. In December it will have been 10 years since I graduated from college. 1o! Holy smokes! So in honor of that, I will be putting up some cheese posts in the next week. I will start it out with a couple top ten lists.

First off. Top Ten songs of my college days.

1. Closing Time - Semisonic
Ah yes. Lucky's bar used to play this at, you guessed it, closing time.
2. Down - 311
My roommate Stephanie was dating a guy who went to school with 311. So i listened to them before they were even popular.
3. Hypnotize - Biggie Smalls
Memories of busting a move at the Outback bar. *My car go 160 - swiftly - wreck it by a new one -your crew run run run - your crew run run*
4. Why don't we get drunk and screw - Jimmy Buffett
HA HA Oh the many many nights spent at Mollys bar with my NW Aggie friends. Those cowboys could dance. *Wrangle butts drive me nuts*
5. So Much to Say - Dave Matthews Band
Gosh how I love DMB. Been to DMB concerts every chance I get. Also this reminds me of some really good friends, Chicago and some really sweet parties.
6. Shooting Star - Bad Company
This is an older song, but I will always remember we were blasting it at 2am one time when the cops came to my house. All I got was a peace disturbance ticket *that time*.
7. Watermelon Crawl - Tracy Byrd
Thursday nights at the Outback was Country night. We used to go and line dance, swing dance etc. I was quite good. The best thing I remember is my good friend Jackie (who is short) and our friend Red who is like 6'2" and they would swing. They were awesome.
8. Meet in the middle - Diamond Rio
Saw Diamond Rio in concert on campus my freshman year.
9. Intergalatic - Beastie Boys
Minnesota. Mel and I spent a summer in MN. I had an intership with a pig farm. She came with me. We lived in a camper at a campground and partied up MN for the summer. Wow. Lots went on in a short amount of time.
10. Smoke Two Joints - Sublime
Well this is my blog right? Not gonna beat around the bush. We had some fun and some run-ins with the police as well. Still crack up at this song.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You can line dance?? Girl we need to go out sometime!!