Tuesday, April 08, 2008

What we been up to.

Here are a few pictures of what we been up to. First one is a picture of my Sampler Quilt we did for the Quilt A long. I started posting pictures of each block and got side tracked. ANyway, here is the top finished. Now I need to get backing and finish it. It has been my goal this week to start finishing some of my projects. I now have two quilt tops ready to quilt them. My hold up is that I need to buy a couple sheets to use for backing. I am going to do that tomorrow when we go to Dance Class.
This next picture is of Gioia shooting baskets in the back yard. Notice the Wonder Woman headband. Something funny she does is when someone asks her name she says this: "Gioia Didi GoodWolf Beast Kitty Mouse Roadie Wonder Woman Kara-Kovu Elaine". I swear it cracks people up, and they usually ask her to repeat it. Then she will say that people call her Gioia. All those names represent the personalities she has been or thinks she is.

This last one is Dominic painting. You can only paint paper for so long, then you have to paint yourself.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

I love your quilt, I wanna make one but there is just not enough time in the day and I have way to many hobbies! The kiddos look so cute, wow they are getting big!