Tuesday, April 15, 2008

FINISHED SAMPLER QUILT

So this is my second 100% finished quilt. I have two more quilt tops done. One is ready to quilt and I plan to start it this week. The second one, I have to do a border and then finish it. So far my quilting style has been what they call "stitch in the ditch", meaning sew over where your seams are. It worked WONDERFUL for my first quilt. It gave me more problems with my second one. I think I will try a different style next quilt and see how that looks. I think this quilt will be for Dominic. It is a little less than full size, little more than twin size and pretty gender neutral on the colors. It has a solid light blue background.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

That's beautiful Jaime!

Emily Cole said...

Hi! I think your quilt came together nicely! It's really cute! I'm having quite a time with the new star quilt blocks! I need more practice for sure!