Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Disturbing find of the week.

Most of you that know me well know that I research parenting issue A LOT. I want to make the right choices and the best choices for my family even if they go against the mainstream grain. Well I am reading a book published by a lady I know and it is about vaccines.

I will just highlight the points so this post doesn't get too long. You all know about SV40 right? It is the Simian Virus (monkey virus) that was in the contaminated Polio vaccines in the 50's.

Ok... Dr. Bernice Eddy found this out in the late 50's, and SV40 is cancer causing. She also discovered live virus causing paralysis in polio vaccines in 1954 and 1955. In 1955 she was relieved of her duties as Polio Vaccine Control Officer. The kept the vaccine on the market until the early 60's.

Quote:
At a medical conference in July 1998, Dr. Michael Carbone explained how SV40 swithches off a protein that protects cells from becoming malignant. This protein is not cancer-type specific, but cell-function specific."

Quote:
In October 1998, the Journal of Cancer Research suggested that the reason many cancers are now on the rise (it included only three varities, but commeneted that most others haven't been studied yet) is because SV40 is spread both sexually and from mother to child in utero. So you don't need to have received an SV40 contamintated vaccine to have been exposed to SV40. In USA, SV40 is found routinely in 23% of blood samples and 45% of sperm samples from donors.

So what that means is for those of us whos parents where born/vaccinated in the 50's. They then likely passed it on to us, which in turn I could be passing it on to my children. REALLY NICE. No wonder cancer rates are skyrocketing. I would like to know how people that vaccinate feel about this? Do you still feel that the risks outweigh the benefits??

No comments: