Monday, December 04, 2006

Cottonball snowmen

So today we hosted our homeschool preschool-K group for winter craft day. We made snowmen with cottonballs and mittens decorations. It was really fun. We had 7 familys here so it was a packed house. Everyone brought muffins, snacks and food. We made crafts, read stories and played from 10am-till 1pm. The kids were great, tired and made awesome crafts. It was really fun. I am going to host an art/craft day once a month I think.

My friend and I are going to make some soap in the next few weeks to give as christmas gifts. She is going to teach me how to do it, so I can do it myself in the future. I also need to finish my other gifts for the family and DH needs to bottle his beer. We have a couple christmas parties coming up which should be fun.

No comments: