Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Grilled Pizza and Blueberry Jam.

Where have you been all my life Grilled Pizza? It was possibly the most fabulous pizza I have ever made. SO easy as well. You make the crust just like you would any pizza, only you cooked it on the BBQ Grill. I found it easiest to handle to make individual size crusts. You cook the dough browning it on each side. Then add toppings and put back on for about 10 mins until hot with the cheese melted. The results were a super crispy thin crust. How awesome! Homemade pizza without turning the oven on. Nice!!

We went and picked 6 lbs of blueberries last week. I made blueberry muffins, Blueberry Lemon Yogurt cake and Jelly. We also ate quite a bit fresh. I ended up with 3 pints of jelly. Now i am out of blueberries so I think we will go Sat. morning and pick more.

No comments: