1 package of crescant rolls
prepared ranch veggie dip
1 bag broccoli cole slaw, chopped fine in food processor
This recipe is not super detailed. It only makes about 4-6 servings. So you may want to double it for a larger group. SUPER EASY. Roll the dough out flat, bake and let them cool. Then spread the veggie dip on it. Layer the veggies and then cheese. Press lightly to stick it to the dip. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Whole Wheat Beer Bread
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup vital gluten
- 4 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt and brown sugar. Pour in beer, stir until a stiff batter is formed. It may be necessary to mix dough with your hands. Scrape dough into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.