Thursday, September 10, 2009

Turning corners table runner.

I finally finished a project that was not slings! HA HA! It is good to have people wanting slings, but sometimes i want to work on other fun projects. I did the Turning Corners Table Runner that was feature on Moda Bakeshop. LINK HERE

I had been wanting to do a quilt or other project with purples and browns. I think it turned out really well. I made it a little shorter than his, but I think it will work well for any standard size table. If it is too short it can just be a table topper. I used a cream colored fabric for the backing and a cute purple polka dot for the binding. It is a gift for a wedding I am going to in a couple weeks. Now I just have to find some more things to go along with it. I might look for some matching cloth napkins and napkin rings. I think that would go nice together.

1 comment:

Allison said...

The table runner looks great!