Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Hoopla.


Well I haven't posted in a week due to being extremely busy with Christmas and my family. M had 4 days off of work, so that was really fun. We had Christmas day here. Then Friday and Saturday just played with our new things and hung out. Saturday night we went out to eat as a family to the Japanese restaurant Hikari in Overland Park. It was so good. The kids loved the guy cooking right in front of us. Luca was an angel and just watched it all.

I got a new KitchenAid stand mixer. It is really cool. I also got a diamond anniversary band from my hubby. It is beautiful! He had bought a guitar and amp last month, so I got him a DVD player as well to open under the tree. Gioia got a electric guitar and Dominic got a drum. She also got a dollhouse and he got a train table with trains.

Here are a few of the highlights. My moms area got several inches of ice the week of the 20th. It made driving fun.

No comments: