Friday, December 14, 2007

My little buddy.

I was just thinking today how much I enjoy and love my son. He is such a snuggly guy. When he was a baby if he cried in the car you could let him hold your hand and he was be happy. Then for the first 2 years of his life he nursed to sleep every night except a few when I ventured out to Moms Night Out. When I started phasing out the nursing at night he went to snuggling. His version of snuggling is sticking his hand down my shirt. HA HA! A real ladies man, this guy. He still wants to "snuggle" at night, but I have got him to just put his hand on my chest and not copping a feel. He and his sister mostly sleep with us. Occasionally we can get them to sleep in there own beds. Really it is musical beds at our house. Some nights my husband ends up in the kids room, some times he and Gioia are in the kids room, sometimes we are all in one bed. It is always anyones guess where we all will land. Lately he is the biggest chatterbox and he calls me Mama. I love it. Today he was singing "I wanna be sedated" at the pizza place. Bam bam bam bam, ba bam bam bam bam....

No comments: