Thursday, June 02, 2011

Retro Fabric diaper bag.

I found this link to make your own tote bag. It was a little different than bags I had made before but overall I really liked it. I made it in one evening. I totally love this mushroom fabric. I have had it for a while now and looking for a great project to use it on. So this will be my new diaper bag. The inside fabric is some espresso upholstery fabric I had left over from my headboard project for my bed. It is nice and thick and washable. I think it turned out great. Notice how all the fabric lines up and everything. YEAH! I love it when it works out the first time.


It has a brown courdory pocket on the outside of the front.


It has three pockets across on the inside.


http://sewprimkhris.blogspot.com/2010/04/tote-bag-tutorialfree-pdf-pattern.html

No comments: