Monday, September 05, 2011

Finishing things up. King quilt.

I have been working on finishing up projects before the baby comes. It feels really good to be doing craft projects again and especially finishing up ones that have been started for a while. This weekend I got my King size quilt done for my room. So in this first picture I have made the two cedar nightstands, the headboard and the quilt. :) The only thing left for this room is to order two chocolate brown roller shades and make the window curtains. Then the room will be totally done.

The quilt I have been working on for a year. I took a long time off from it but finished it this weekend. The back side (2nd picture) is strawberry fabric and pink with brown dots for the binding.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Looks great! And just in time for the cool fall nights!!

Allison said...

It looks wonderful, kudos for you and triangles. :-)

Mindful Life Shop said...

Gorgeous, Jaime! I am in awe.