Saturday, January 09, 2010

Baby talk.


Luca is talking so much. I just wanted to write a little bit about the funny things he has been saying lately. The crack up today is that we realized he is calling his daddy "ma ma". Its pretty funny. He doesn't mind but we are trying to get him to say Dada. His first thing he said on a regular basis was "Uh-oh". Yesterday he pointed to my glasses and said "No no no." He did that again tonight pointing to Dh's glasses. He also recently started saying "nurse" but I noticed when he was asking for food today it sounded like he was saying nurse. Funny. :) He also loves to play peek-a-boo and when he says it, it sounds like "da doo". Not too bad for a 16 month old. :)

Oh and i about forgot something else funny. When he sees a mess he growls at it. He looks much like the pictures and says "Ahhhh". The other night he was eating an orange and then it was not in his hand. So I said, "Where is your orange? go get it." He walks over by the couch looks at the floor and say "ahhh." I said, "Bring it to me." So he got the orange off the floor and brought it to me. So cute.

No comments: