Thursday, September 28, 2006

Why do I have a blog?

Well this is my first post. Wow. I remember back when this first started and I thought "Blogs are GAY! Why would you wanna put your thoughts out there where people can read them? " Well I am not sure why. It just seems like the right thing to do. I mean, I used to have a website where we wrote stuff for our family to read, posted pictures. This is really the same thing.

I have been thinking alot about the ways of the world, society and all that jazz. My husband and I and our friends (mostly AP and Natural family living families) have a different view of the world and what SHOULD be going on than oh.... 95% of the the rest of the people out there. This bothers me. Lets change the world. Shout from the mountain tops! But alas, I fear we would shout on deaf ears and I don't think I can shout louder than all the TV's in the world, which are a large part of the problem. My dad might beg to differ on how loud I can be though! :) I guess that is one reason for me to keep a blog. I can post my rantings and ravings. I think my husband might get tired of hearing them sometimes.

So a warning to the readers of this blog. I am going to post about the real me. The things I do and think with no apologies. Maybe that is why I am doing this, my passive aggressive way to break out of my former shell and show my true colors.

No comments: